The One Day Modular Pack can be either a day pack by itself or be attached to any MOLLE panel whether that be on your Plate Carrier or other load carrying pack.
This lightweight pack can be reduced right down with its multiple compression straps and also added to using the MOLLE panels located on both sides and front.
-Multiple compression straps
-Internal mesh pocket to accommodate hydration bladder
-Shoulder straps with QR buckles
-MOLLE webbing attachments located on exterior pouches including D – Rings
-Compatible with Plate Carrier
-1 x large Velcro ID panel
-2 x V-lock
-1 x D-Lock
-Capacity 13.5litres (approx)
-Material 600D Cordura
-Colours V-Cam, Coyote, Green, Black
-Dimensions 19 x 20 x 43cm
There are as many theories as there are players about how to put things in a backpack. If you do it in the following way, you will not have any problem:
- Load the heaviest equipment in the middle of the bag, close to your column to improve stability and load transfer. Think "light-heavy-light".
- Store the items you will use while traveling in the pockets on the sides, or on the top of the backpack and the rest at the bottom.
- If you are carrying small items, put them in a pocket so you can locate them quickly.
- Adjust the straps to avoid hanging on branches for example.
- Always place everything in the same places to create automatisms.