These Invicta do not need as much that the player remembers to always keep some gas as the first generation did (although we advise to always have it lubricated).
In addition, this new generation comes with a series of internal improvements that will be noticed both in the performance of the replicas and in the time that will extend its useful life. Something always very interesting.
These are some of the news we have found out while dismantling them:
- The factory sends the shotguns with gas inside, the distributors in turn check that there is gas inside and the stores are asked in turn to check that there is gas inside. If the shotgun is stored with gas, the joints will not dry and will not have any leakage problems. WARNING! If you buy a shotgun, it is very important that you store it with gas when you are not using it.
- The connection tube (a) has been modified with a silicone material that withstands temperature changes better, keeping the temperature of the gas more stable.
- The tubes have been sealed with rings (b) larger clamps to better seal their joints.
- The spring of the hammer (c) has been replaced by one with more loops, thicker and better material, making sure that, with use, the spring does not lose elasticity, always maintaining a stable tension when activated.
- The internal cylinder assembly has been modified and improved.
o The internal assembly of the cylinder has also undergone interesting modifications that improve the tightness, making the whole set more resistant to temperature changes.
o The design of the new spring guide (d), which is one of the key elements of the set, has also been modified with a new mechanization.
o This guide includes thicker O-rings, the first one is silicone. The purpose of these O-rings is a much better sealing, which offers better compression and better withstands outside temperatures.
o The spring guide itself has also been replaced by a harder spring (f), with more loops, which performs its function better
o Likewise, the external cover of the valve chamber has been made in CNC aluminium (g) , modifying its shape. Before this piece was cast in zamak.
- As an extra detail, much of the screws have been improved with stainless steel screws. This does not affect the operation but the improvement of the parts is always appreciated.
- Another point in these new Invictas is the injection of a better quality plastic in the gearbox.