CPU (Combat Patrol Uniform) shirt was designed according to the latest construction of Polish Armed Forces uniform Pattern 2010.
Zipped with full-front two-way zipper, provides easy access to duty belt gear. For heat management, armpit ventilation zippers are accessible even when load-bearing gear is on.
A set of six combat adapted pockets gives plenty of cargo space for crucial and ready-at-hand equipment.
Fleece-lined stand-up collar keeps the neck of the user protected from the elements and abrasion caused by weapon slings.
Bicep and chest Velcro allow wearing ID and other patches. CPU® is an adaptable uniform solution for everyday duty.
- Stand-up collar lined with fleece
- Full front YKK® neck-to-waist two-way zipper with flap
- ID Velcro panels on chest and biceps
- Armpit ventilation zippers
- Zipped bicep pockets
- Angled chest pockets with Velcro flaps and zippers
- Forearm pockets with Velcro flaps
- Lightstick slots
- Chest rank tag
- Reinforced elbows with internal elbow pad compartments
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK® zippers