HOW TO FILL A BACKPACK?
There are many theories on how to fill a backpack, but if you do this, you won’t go wrong:
- Put the heaviest things in the middle of the pack and close to your spine to improve stability and movement of your equipment. Think "light-heavy-light";
- Keep what you will be using on the road in the side pockets, keep what you will need when you stop at the top of the pack and anything else underneath;
- If you’re bringing small objects, put them in a bag so you can find them more quickly;
- Adjust the straps and prevent anything from sticking out to avoid getting stuck on branches;
- Always put everything in the same place so you always automatically know where to find it